|dc.description.abstract||This edition looks cover the following articles
- Clinical mastitis in red sokoto goats: prevalence, presentation, associated fungal agents and their antimycotic susceptibility patterns in a semi-arid region of Nigeria.
- Assessment of water and feed as sources of mycotic infection in poultry farms in three local government areas in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Micromorphology of the urinary bladder of the african straw-coloured fruit bats (eidolon helvum) from eastern Nigeria.
Factors influencing pastoral household livestockdependent incomes in selected areas of turkana and West Pokot counties of Kenya.
- Molecular characterization and bottleneck analysis of rabbit breeds in nigeria using microsatellite markers.
- Haematological and serum biochemical alterations associated with microscopic kidney lesions in dromedary camels in Northern Nigeria.
- Nutritional effects of dietary inclusion of boiled rubber seed meal as partial replacement for soyabean meal on growth performance of sprague-dawley rats as a model for pigs.
- Prospects for improving production performance of indigenous goat breeds in Northern Zambia.||en